欢迎访问华乐美文网

泰戈尔诗句英文

诗歌2018-08-21 22:04书业网

篇一:泰戈尔精选诗句中英

By plucking her petals you do not gather the beauty of the flower.

采撷花瓣得不到花的美丽。

The furthest distance in the world,Is not between life and death. But when I stand in front of you,Yet you don't know that I love you.

世界上最遥远的距离不是生与死,而是我就站在你面前,你却不知道我爱你。

Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.

忧愁在我心中沉寂平静,正如黄昏在寂静的林中。

I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.

我不能选择那最好的,是那最好的选择我。

Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh.

夏天的飞鸟,飞到我窗前唱歌,又飞去了。 秋天的黄叶,他们没有什麼可唱的,只是叹息一声,飞落在那里。

Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.

使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。

We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.

我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。

You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.

你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久了。

If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也失去了群星。

What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.

你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。

The scabbard is content to be dull when it protects the keenness of the sword.

剑鞘保护剑的锋利,自己却满足於它自己的迟钝。

篇二:泰戈尔经典英语诗歌

泰戈尔经典英语诗歌:当时光已逝

When Day Is Done

当时光已逝

If the day is done ,

假如时光已逝,

If birds sing no more .

鸟儿不再歌唱,

If the wind has fiagged tired ,

风儿也吹倦了,

Then draw the veil of darkness thick upon me ,

那就用黑暗的厚幕把我盖上,

Even as thou hast wrapt the earth with The coverlet of sleep and tenderly closed ,

如同黄昏时节你用睡眠的衾被裹住大地,

The petals of the drooping lotus at dusk.

又轻轻合上睡莲的花瓣。

From the traverer,

路途未完,行囊已空,

Whose sack of provisions is empty before the voyage is ended ,

衣裳破裂污损,人已精疲力竭。

Whose garment is torn and dust-laden ,

你驱散了旅客的羞愧和困窘,

Whose strength is exhausted,remove shame and poverty ,

使他在你仁慈的夜幕下,

And renew his life like a flower under

如花朵般焕发生机。

The cover of thy kindly night .

在你慈爱的夜幕下苏醒。

I am not yours, not lost in you, Not lost, although I long to be Lost as a candle lit at noon, Lost as a snowflake in the sea. 我不属于你,也没有沉迷于你, 没有,尽管我是如此希冀

像正午的蜡烛融化,

像雪花融汇在大海里。

You love me, and I find you still

A spirit beautiful and bright, Yet I am I, who long to be

Lost as a light is lost in light.

你爱我,我也知道

你依然是一个精灵,聪明又美丽。 可我就是我,渴望着

像光一样迷失在光里。

Oh plunge me deep in love—put out My senses, leave me deaf and blind, Swept by the tempest of your love,

A taper in a rushing wind.

啊,将我深深地抛进爱里吧,

灭掉我的心智,让我耳聋眼迷, 卷入你爱的暴风雨,

做狂风中的纤烛一支。

篇三:泰戈尔很美的诗句_中英文翻译

泰戈尔很美的诗句

1、生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。

Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and deathlike autumn leaves。

2、我的心是旷野的鸟,在你的眼睛里找到了天空。

My heart, the bird of thewilderness, has found its sky in your eyes。

3、是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。

It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles inbloom。

4、你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。

What you are you do not see,what you see is your shadow。

5、人不能在他的历史中表现出他自己,他在历史中奋斗着露出头角。Man does not reveal himself in his history, he struggles up through it。

6、当我们是大为谦卑的时候,便是我们最接近伟大的时候。

We come nearest to the great when we are great inhumility。

7、决不要害怕刹那--永恒之声这样唱着。

Never be afraid of the moments--thus sings the voiceof the everlasting。

8、错误经不起失败,但是真理却不怕失败。

Wrong cannot afford defeat but Right can。

9、我们把世界看错了,反说它欺骗我们。

We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us。

10、只管走过去,不必逗留着采了花朵来保存,因为一路上花朵自会继续开放的。

Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on,for flowers will keepthemselves blooming all your way。

11、谁如命运似的催着我向前走呢?那是我自己,在身背后大跨步走着。

Who drives me forward like fate?The Myself striding on my back。

12、我不能选择那最好的,是那最好的选择了我。

They throw their shadows before them who carry theirlantern on their back。

13、不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。

Don‘t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to。

14、不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。

Don‘t cry because it is over, smile because it happened。

Copyright @ 2012-2024华乐美文网 All Rights Reserved. 版权所有