欢迎访问华乐美文网

[酒店情景英语会话]烟台开发区情景英语

学校工作总结2020-01-10 02:23书业网

  下面是小编整理的酒店情景英语会话, 希望对大家有帮助。

  你房间打扫完了吗

  A Good moming.

  早上好。

  B Good moming. Are you through with the cleaning ?If not, we'll come back a little later.

  早上好。你们的房间打扫完了吗?如果没有,我们一会儿就过来。

  A Never mind, come right in. I've almost finished.You always keep the room neat and tidy, I must say.It saves me a lot of work,but you should let me do it.

  没关系,快进来吧。我差不多完成了。我应该说,我的房间总是保持的干净整洁。它省了我很多工作,但是你应该让我来做。

  BI t doesn't take much time. I'm used to tidying up my room myself.

  不会花太多时间的。我习惯自己收拾房间。

  A It's very considerate of you to do so. Do you have any laundry today?

  你这样做真的很体贴。你今天有未洗的衣服吗?

  B I have a suit that needs cleaning.

  我有一套衣服要洗。

  A Let me have it, please. I'm taking some laundry downstairs anyway.

  让我洗吧。我要去楼下拿一些未洗的衣服。

  我找不到我的外套了

  A Housekeeping. May I help you?

  房务管理部。我能为您服务吗?

  B Yes. This is room 804. I can't find my coat. I was wondering if it's in the lost and found.

  是的,这里是804号房。我找不到我的外套了,我想它会不会在失物招领处?

  A I can check for you. Could you describe the coat?

  我可以替您查一下。可否请您描述一下外套的样子?

  B It's a light blue coat. It's got a hood and a big silver zipper.

  那是件浅蓝色的外套,有着连衣领的帽子及银色的大拉链。

  A When was the last time you saw it?

  请问您最后一次看到它是在什么地方?

  B Last night. I think I may have left it in the lobby bar.

  昨晚。我想我可能把它遗留在大厅的吧台那儿了。

  A OK. I’ll check the lost and found and with the bar manager. We'll do our best to find it.

  好的,我会查一下失物招领处并问问吧台经理。我们会尽力找到您的外套的。

  B Thanks. I appreciate that.

  谢谢,感激不尽。

  我遗失了行李牌和收据

  A I'm sorry. I've lost my tags and receipt. How can I do about it?

  非常抱歉。我遗失了行李牌和收据,怎么办?

  B I see. What is your baggage? And do not remember the tag's number or color?

  我知道了。您的行李是什么?您记得牌子的号码或颜色吗?

  A It's a suitcase. But I've forgot the exact color. Maybe it is red or something.

  是个皮箱,但颜色我记不清了,也许是红色或其他什么颜色。

  B Could you give me a description of your case?

  您能描述一下您的箱子吗?

  A It's like this. It's square with a leather cover. Yes,I remember, there is a green string around the handle. That's right.

  那个箱子是这样的:四方形,皮革面。对了,我记起来了,有一根绿绳子绕在提手上。

  B I'll check it for you... sorry to keep you waiting. I've found it.Is this yours?

  我来为您查一查……对不起,让您久等了,我找到了,是这个吗?

  A Yes,It is the right one.

  是的,这是这个。

  B Will you show me your key card, please?

  请把出入证给我看看好吗?

  A Here it is.

  给你。

  B All right. Now you can take your case away.

  好了,现在您可以拿走您的箱子了。

Copyright @ 2012-2024华乐美文网 All Rights Reserved. 版权所有