欢迎访问华乐美文网

打电话英语怎么说 和别人英语打电话时该怎么说

暑假计划2020-01-15 22:34书业网

  和别人打电话时该怎么说?下面是小编整理的和别人打电话时该怎么说,欢迎大家阅读!

  The telephone is gotten through.

  get through:(用电话)接通某人

  I rang you several times but wasn't able to get through.

  我几次打电话给你,都没有打通.

  1.You is through now, caller.

  你的电话接通了。

  2.Your call has been put through.

  你要的电话接通了。

  3.Your line is connected.

  先生,您的电话接通了。

  A:Hello.Is this the Tian residence?

  喂,是田公馆吗?

  B:Yes,it is.

  是,是的。

  A:May I speak to Mr.Tian,please?

  请问我能和田先生讲话吗?

  A:Hello.This is Yang speaking.Is this Mr.Carter?

  喂,我姓杨,卡特先生吗?

  C:Yes,speaking.

  是的,是我。

  B:This is Helen speaking.Is Yang at home?

  我是海伦,杨先生在吗?

  C:I beg your pardon?Could you speak a little louder?

  你说什么?你能大声一点吗?

  B:Certainly.Is Yang at home?Can you hear me now?

  当然可以,杨先生在吗?你现在听清楚了吗?

  C:Yes.Please hold the line a moment.

  是的,请不要挂断。

  A:Hello.I'd like to speak to Mr.Baker.

  喂,我要和贝克先生讲话。

  B:One moment,please...I'm sorry he is out now.Will you leave a message?

  请稍后……抱歉他现在外出,你要留言吗?

  A:Yes.Could you ask him to call me back?

  是的,你能告诉他回电话给我吗?

  B:Yes,May I ask your name?

  是的,请问尊姓大名?

  A:Carter,George Carter.

  卡特,乔治•卡特。

  C:Can I reach him by telephone?

  我能用电话联络到他吗?

  A:Yes,you can.His telephone number is 341_2785.

  是的,可以,他的电话号码是341—2785。

  B:This is the Far East Trading Company.

  这里是远东贸易公司。

  A:Extension 231,please.

  请转231号分机。

  C:Is this the home of Mrs.Palmer?

  这是帕尔马女士家吗?

  B:I'm sorry it isn't.I think you have the wrong number.This is 961_7967.

  抱歉不是,我想你打错号码了,这是961—7967。

Copyright @ 2012-2024华乐美文网 All Rights Reserved. 版权所有